The Children's Portrait Awards
Register your interest here and you will be given the opportunity to enter The Children's Portrait Awards
The Children's Portrait Award Rules
- Minimum £10 donation to be paid to The Lullaby Trust at time of booking via cash deposited in the Lullaby Trust Collection tin in our studio.
- Minimum £10 donation per child.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Children's Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 48 hrs notice will incur a small re-booking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £20 returnable deposit will be requested.
- Your Children's Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must be of one child.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session. As your local approved and recommended 'Children's Portrait Award' photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional children's portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
Your children's portrait experience includes a one hour photography session with a separate personalized viewing appointment. Book today by calling 01926 885755, or complete the registration form