National Portrait Awards
I am proud to have been chosen as the appointed studio in the Warwickshire & West Midlands area for the National Portrait Awards (NPA).
To enter the awards you will be asked to donate £10 all of which will go to the chosen Charities. By donating to these very worthwhile causes you will be entitled to a Free studio Portrait session us, then receive a private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards. By entering the Awards you will have a chance to win one of three prizes from your our studio plus the 1st place studio winner will then be entered into the National Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1000 kindly donated by your photographers.
There are three separate categories in the awards that you could enter, each of which is supporting an amazing charity.
The three charities being supported through these awards are shown below, with direct links to their websites if you click on their logos.
Register your details here and we will contact you to arrange your first appointment for the Baby Portrait Club
The Family Portrait Award Rules
- Minimum £10 donation to be paid to C-R-Y at time of booking via cash deposited in the C-R-Y Trust Collection tin in our studio.
- Minimum £10 donation per family.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Family Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 48 hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £20 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £20 returnable deposit may be requested.
- Your Family Portrait Session must include at least two generations of the family and three people or more. The image for the competition must be of the family group.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
As your local approved and recommended 'Family Portrait Award' photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional family portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
Your family portrait experience includes a family portrait session with a seperate personalised viewing appointment.
Book today by calling 01926 885755 or complete the registration form