Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions relating to Offers Vouchers and Other Promotions and general studio Portraits and Makeovers From time to time Gary Maxwell will run offers and promotions and supply vouchers.
The following rules will apply to all offers and promotions and vouchers. Gary Maxwell does not seek to limit the legal rights of the individual but will apply the following rules in the spirit intended ie. any person seeking to maliciously gain advantage will have the rules applied strictly.
1. Cash Value: The redeemable cash value of any voucher is £0.000001.
2. Right to refuse: Gary Maxwell or his agents reserve the right to refuse a group or individual the benefits of an offer and promotion and voucher for whatever reason seen fit.
3. Benefits of offers, promotions or vouchers apply to full price lists on the products stated.
4. Only one voucher can apply to one sitting at any one time. ie the value of vouchers can not be added together.
5. Notification of the use of a voucher must be stated at the time of booking, otherwise the voucher is deemed not to be valid.
6. Use of Images: With all promotions ( Activity Superstore, Virgin, Nectar, Nescafe, Cherubs etc ) Gary Maxwell reserves the right of copyright and to use images for his promotional purposes. Please advise in writing if you do not wish your images to be used.
7. Our Logo appears on all images produced in print or digital form. Full priced digital packages ( £395+) will be supplied both signed and unsigned.
8. Voucher time limit: If a voucher is issued with no time limit stated it will be deemed to have elapsed at 31st December of the year issued
9. Booking Deposits: A booking deposit of at least £20.00 ( may vary on type of session booked) is taken against the diary slot allocated. The deposit is refunded on collection of finished work and is made back to either to a credit/debit card ( that the original payment was made from) or deducted from the order total. A period of two full working days is required for changes to an appointment or in the event of a cancellation. ( Wedding Deposits require a two calendar notice of cancellation). All amendments have to be in writing or by email to email@example.com. Deposits are only refunded by attending the booked sessions. Your deposit will be lost if you fail to give the adequate notice of cancellation or postponement ( two full working days).
A deposit will also be forfeit if a viewing session is not arranged within a four month period of the original photography session. It also applies to products were sessions are spread over a period of time like Bump to baby sessions, and baby sessions like "Cherubs" and "Watch me Grow" , and "My First Year"
10. Viewing Attendance: With reference to vouchers referring to two for one sessions or where two vouchers are run concurrently, both named clients are required to attend the viewing session unless prior agreement is obtained. I reserve the right to withhold the deposit if this is not observed.
11 All viewing's are conducted in studio. We no longer offer on-line or remote viewings. The session has to be viewed within four months of the session unless previously agreed with Gary. Failure to do this will result in the deposit being put onto account. Un-viewed images may be deleted from the system after a year.
12. No Obligation Vouchers: With most vouchers, the customer is under no obligation to purchase. However, if this is the case the choice has to made from the first 10 images presented for viewing.
13.Any subject under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by either a parent or legal guardian. Failure to adhere to this can result in the session being cancelled and loss of any deposits paid.
14. The use of cameras or other recording devices in studio is strictly prohibited. Use of such devices is deemed as theft and may result in the deposit being withheld.
15. At the point at which an order is placed, or a payment is made for files to be posted to the internet for internet ordering purposes, all deposits become part of a prepayment and become non refundable. Other payments to the order are also none refundable.
16. Time to complete order. Most portrait orders are ready in a calendar month, however we reserve the right to take up to 14 weeks to complete an order. Albums can take up to 20 weeks depending on the complexity.
17. Collection of order: After a run of damaged or lost items, as a studio we like all orders to be collected in person and do not offer a postal service as standard. This also allows the client to examine the product on collection. In the event of postage being demanded by the client for their complimentary print, the deposit will be kept to cover costs. This is always at the clients risk. Framed items and albums always need to be collected .
18. All orders placed are to be collected within a calendar month of notification of completion unless otherwise arranged. Gary Maxwell reserves the right to charge the credit or debit card used for placement of deposits for any outstanding amounts after this date.
As already stated, Gary Maxwell does not wish to avoid obligations suggested by offers, promotions and vouchers, but will expect the spirit of the offer, promotion or voucher to be accepted by the client.